As a Church of England school, we are subject to a SIAMS inspection. This stands for the Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools.
Under this inspection we reflect on our effectiveness as a distinctively Christian school, within the Church of England, focusing on seven areas of the school:
1) Vision and leadership
2) Wisdom, knowledge and skills
3) Character development: hope, aspiration and courageous advocacy
4) Community and living well together
5) Dignity and respect
6) The impact of collective worship
7) The effectiveness of RE (religious education)
If you wish to know more about SIAMS inspections and what it means to be a Church of England school, please click here.
If you wish to read our previous inspection report from May 2016, please click here.